The ACT Today! board provides funding assistance to families on a quarterly basis.
Click here to access our online grant application.
|Open Application Period
|Families Will Be Notified By:
|January 1 - 31
|April 1 - 30
|July 1 - 31
|October 1 - 31
About Our Grant Program
Our ability to raise funds is the single most important activity that determines our grant-giving for the year. Once we determine how much we can give each quarter, we review the following items when considering approval of a grant request:
- Completion of grant application – The application must be completed in its entirety to be reviewed. Partially completed applications will be kept on file for one year and additional information may be submitted to make the application complete within that timeframe.
- Amount of grant request – Typical grants awarded range between $100 - $5,000.
- Household income – While we have not set an income level cap, incomes below $100,000 per year are reviewed first.
- Type of treatment requested – Our mission is to fund effective treatments, assessments and needed life supports.
- Numbers of family members with ASD diagnosis – Applications from families with multiple children with ASDs are reviewed first.
Please click here to read our Frequently Asked Questions regarding the grant application and process.
About ACT Today! SOS
ACT Today! SOS is a program dedicated to supporting the immediate and imperative needs of those impacted with autism. We recognize that some individuals diagnosed with autism who are in immediate personal danger or harm are unable to wait up to 12 weeks for a response to their request. The ACT Today! SOS Program is designed to provide immediate support for these families based upon need and the program funds available. Click here to learn more
For another resource for military families impacted by autism, ACT Today! for Military Families has partnered with OAR in distribution of their "A Guide for Military Families". Please contact our office at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 818-705-1625 to me mailed a copy of the guide. To download a copy, click here.
Manage Grant Applications with WizeHive